Wise Business Account Registration
250€ excl. VAT
Looking to get new financial opportunities with a reliable payment service provider? Well, it’s time to consider Wise business account registration. A Wise account is one of the most convenient ways to let your money circulate around the world. Make payments to employees, receive payments to your balance and withdraw funds to your bank account. Our company will help you start your trading journey with Wise by providing with Wise account registration service. Keep reading to learn more!
Introducing Wise Business Account
Banks’ overseas transfers cost a fortune. Overseas transfers with Wise do not. Wise is a London-based financial company with Estonian roots. An online account by Wise empowers its owners to send money, get paid, and spend money internationally at low and transparent rates.
Wise account registration is an ideal option for personal everyday use and businesses as well. The latter can use Wise to work from anywhere in the globe and run their accounts from various offline and online platforms. Let’s overview some perks of Wise business account registration in a detailed fashion below.
Does My Company Need to Open a Wise Business Account
Yes, if you are looking for facilitated and budget-friendly international payment processing. A wise business account is your best solution when it comes to managing overseas payments. Need some more proof? Check it out!
- Wise business profile creation is easy and only takes a few minutes to complete. All you need is to submit information about yourself, your business, and wait for profile verification.
- Business account by Wise is a secure solution. Wise operation is regulated by the authorities of Australia, Belgium and the European Economic Area, Brazil, the UK, the US, and many other countries.
- It is much cheaper than other service providers. Wise sticks to real average currency exchange rates on the market. Same that you will find on independent resources like Google, XE, Reuters, and Yahoo Finances.
- You can automate your financial operations. The open API interface allows users to synchronise their accounts with their business tools. Wise also works with Xero and other accounting instruments. This empowers customers to synchronise actions on both accounts, simplifying their bookkeeping processes as much as possible.
Reasons to Apply for Help with Opening Wise Account
The temptation to put the hard work on someone’s shoulders is strong. Well, who said you need to fight it? You can apply for a third party for assistance with Wise business account registration to make your life easier. What will you get apart from peace of mind? Let’s figure it out.
- You save time. It is okay if handling Wise registration is not on your “to-do list” today. Save precious time for more important things.
- Get rid of the hassle. Let experts do their work. They followed this path hundreds of times before and are aware of all the pitfalls on the way.
- Cost-efficacy. Time is money. The less you spend on formalities, the more you can earn.
- You get a debit card. Chern & Co assists with Wise business account registration service and helps you get a Wise debit card. After the registration is complete, we give you payment cards for your convenient use.
Wise Business Account Registration with Chern & Co
At Chern & Co, our mission is to make business easy and understandable. We believe that the Wise business account is an opportunity that cannot be missed. We help entrepreneurs to grow and so offer assistance with Wise business account registration only for €250. Do not hesitate to contact our managers! We are open to inquiries!
Disclaimer: The content of this page is for acquainting purposes only and is subject to change. It does not constitute any professional advice. No liability is accepted by Chern & Co for any actions taken or not taken in reliance on the information set out in this article. Professional, legal or tax advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action.
Wise Business Account Registration
LTD Company Package
250€ excl. VAT
Assistance with collecting and submitting documents for Wise business account opening
Services to accompany this package
Additional Services That You May Need
Have Questions or
Need a Custom Solution?
See what our clients say:
Extremely professional, fast and friendly.
Would recommend them at any time!"
"Excellent service, very fast and responsible team, highly recommended! Registered my company just in few days with no problems"
"Great service. Recommending.
I met Alex at a conference.
I am fully satisfied with our cooperation"
"This company is one of the best in the EU. They know what they are doing and they communicate with you effectively so that they understand your needs"
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Common Concerns
Why to Register a Company in Ireland?
Setting up a company in Ireland carries plenty of benefits. These are the smooth process of annual returns submission, low Ireland corporate tax rate (lowest in the EU), official documentation in English, access to the European market, the brilliant reputation of Ireland as a business-friendly country, availability of progressive and educated workforce.
Is it Dangerous to Assign a Nominal Director?
Yes, from the moment of the first trademark submission, it’s valid for 10 years and can be renewed indefinitely.
Can I Promote Goods and Services Under an Unregistered Trademark?
Yes, according to law, it is not mandatory to register a trademark. You can operate under an unregistered mark but in that case it would be more difficult and expensive to protect your rights for the mark in a court.
Can I Change the Specialization of My Company?
Yes, it is possible to change the specialization of your company en-route.
Can I Trade on Amazon with an Irish-registered Company?
Yes, we offer business-friendly packages for those who want to trade on Amazon for both European and US customers. We also help to pass the verification process on the marketplace.
Can I Close a Company?
Yes, this option is also possible, and we do provide this kind of service. In perfect circumstances, it takes around a month to close your company. A legal requirement is not to have large unpaid loans.